Wednesday, 7 April 2010


Today I learned that tracking in and zooming out is called a trombone shot

Granted Iain told me but he told me AT FableVision so it probably counts.

1 comment:

  1. Also called a dolly zoom, Vertigo shot or a Spielberg shot cos he uses it in a lot of his films